Job Title: Learning Support Assistant Position: Temporary on goingLocation: OldhamSalary: From £11ph
REED Further Education are recruiting Learning Support Assistants
Our client is looking for multiple learning support assistants to join there ever growing supportive team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a large team and secure work for the full academic year. There a full time and part time positions available and this will be to start in September. Interviews will take place the last week of August.The successful Learning Support Assistant will have the following skills and qualifications:
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Experience working with students/young adults in either a high school setting, college setting or support and care setting.
- Experience with SEN, SEND and/or SEMH.
- A minimum of Level 2 in English and Maths.
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service or the willingness to obtain one.
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Learning support assistant and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.