My client, an International consumer and business services provider requires a SAP s/4hana specialist with a finance background for a pan Europe implementation. This is an exciting opportunity to work across function and with external partners to implement s/4hana for a widely recognised brand.
This role sits within the SAP Implementation support team and is responsible for providing financial support to internal functional teams including finance. The main focus will be the setup of s/4hana covering all aspects needed for the UK businesses accounting requirements as well as ensuring the timely, accurate porting of reliable financial information to the new database.
This role will report to the UK FD and work with the European FD. As a European wide role the successful individual will liaise with finance and other functional heads across EMEA and also partner with external stakeholders including IBM.
Specific duties include:
- Clearance of existing R3 open items
- Clearance of aged overdue non-trade AR and non-trade AP items.
- Clearance of outstanding FX impacts.
- Identification and closure of R3 Vendor accounts that do not need to be migrated.
- Identification and closure of R3 Customer accounts that do not need to be migrated.
- Mapping of R3 GL accounts to s/4hana GL accounts.
- Participation in s/4hana Migration workshops
- Coordination of s/4hana Migration activities with UK Finance members
- Validation and checking of migrated data into s/4hana
- UK point of contact for migration tasks.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of working with s/4hana and process improvement. Project management experience would be useful along with best practice expertise. You will also be a good communicator at senior level and able to work cross functionally and with external partners.