Are you a part-qualified or qualifed Finance Analyst with a passion for business partnering to drive financial performance? Our client are an innovative company urgently seeking part-qualified and qualified Finance Analysts to partner key areas of their business.
As the Finance Analyst, you will bring further integrity and process improvements to the financial planning processes as the business evolves.Key responsibilities of a Finance Analyst but not limited to:
Experience, skills and education required as the Finance Analyst:
- Monthly reviews with budget holders of all people costs with supporting commentary and analysis, highlighting key performance drivers.
- Internal/external audit, liaising with our Group team to ensure adequate, timely information is supplied.
- Working collaboratively with budget holders providing supporting and challenging analysis on a timely basis.
- Prepare and collate costs in the annual 3-year plan and reforecast processes in line with agreed deadlines.
- Proactively working with stakeholders whilst providing challenge and review of the figures.
- Working proactively with the wider Finance team in providing process and data improvements.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA) is desirable
- Excel and modelling skills, preferably advance level
- Experience of working in an analytical role desirable
- Experience of working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business desirable
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the Finance Team and the wider business teams
- Strong commercial awareness