KennedyPearce are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join an EMEA Payments operations department within a large investment firm based in London. This is a temporary contract of 6 months paying between £150-180 a day. This role will include a hybrid working arragement.
The role mostly consists of day-to-day accounting work such as coding, processing, and matching invoices. Data entry and period-end reconciliation. Making payments and managing Direct Debits. Reviewing and processing employee business expenses. Using professional accounting software.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Recieve, organise and submit the supplier invoices
- Using accounting software to review payments
- Setting up and maintaining contracts
- Expense reports
- Validate & record the claims and the related payments in the accounting software (Infor/PeopleSoft interface)
- New supplier set up and supplier modifications
- Working alongside the Payroll, GL and Systems Team to assist with amendments and adjustments, etc.
- Validation of costs, processing data entry onto the accounting software, and the clearing of queries for all regional supplier costs. Review of coding. Reviewing payment request authorisations and approval for payments. Processing payments.
Basic accounting or part accounting qualification a bonus but not compulsoryConfident working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook requiredPrior knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise preferred but not compulsoryPrior knowledge of SAP products Concur, Ariba & SLP preferred but not compulsory