PROGRAMME MANAGER - DATA & ANALYTICS (CONTRACT)£700-800 PER DAY (INSIDE IR35)6 MONTHSHYBRID / WEST LONDON (2/3 days)
A Consultancy which specialises in delivering Data Transformation Projects is looking for a Programme Manager to drive a major On-Premise to Cloud project within a huge enterprise-level client.THE COMPANY:
Our client is a fast-growing consultancy, well known for delivering Digital Transformations within well-known brands. Although primarily adding value through Digital specialising in delivering Data & Analytics projects, and are assisting on the UK's most recognisable businesses with a top-to-bottom Data Transformation.THE ROLE:
As a Programme Manager, you will be expected to lead the Data Transformation project at the end-client, working closely with the Head of Enterprise data to provide advice on roadmap & strategy for the Cloud Migration. You'll also be responsible for managing several workstreams and ensuring accurate on-time delivery.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Lead the programme to create, design & implement an operational data transformation programme
- Implement and advise on the defined Cloud Migration project
- Work closely with key technical & non-technical stakeholders to help define the strategic roadmap, as well as the data system architecture for Data & Analytics
- Define the ongoing state of the Internal Data team, including making recruitment decision-making and embedding best practices for Agile methodology
The successful Programme Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience leading Data & Analytics Programmes
- Experience delivering Cloud Transformation projects (ideally to AWS)
- Experience managing multiple workstreams, ensuring delivery
- Ability to lead Technical teams, equally confident working with technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a major Enterprise-level business.
A strong understanding of Teradata & AWS environments would be advantageous, as well as experience working in third party implementation consultancies.THE BENEFITS:
The successful Programme Manager will receive £700-800 per day over an initial 6-month contract.HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.