We are working with an exclusive group of luxury care homes and retirement developments occupying beautiful locations around the country. Their aim is to improve the quality of life for older people through our thoughtfully designed developments, individual approach and commitment to first-class care.
We are looking for a Compliance/Quality Auditor to join their Compliance team with a hands-on approach to achieve their promise to exceed professional standards and provide high standards of care.
You will require:
Skills and Knowledge
- Using audit tools aligned with CQC, conduct internal compliance audits at the care homes including providing home managers findings and recommendations for improvements.
- Provide high quality, timely audit outcomes and feedback to Operations and support the development of action plans to address areas for improvement.
- Monitor execution of action plans arising from clinical audits and issues.
- Working with the Head of Compliance, identify and record non-compliance trends, across regions and within the business.
This role will require an Enhanced DBS checkThis is not a hybrid positionThis role will include travelling between the Homes of the Group, 22Experience
- Knowledge of Regulation and the inspection methodology applied by either the Care Quality Commission or the Care Inspectorate Wales.
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and successful completion of level 3 Health and Safety training course (desirable).
- Minimum of two years of Compliance/Quality Assurance in a Care environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Title: Compliance/Quality Auditor
Salary: £45,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year DOE
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.