Our client has been implementing their own ERP software product for many years and knows that a good software solution is vital for their customers' profitability. They provide a best-of-breed product, they work across a very varied base of sectors and can provide you with challenging and interesting & diverse finance implementation projects.
They have a lead role for a Senior Consultant who has experience with implementing accounting and finance software or the accounting modules of ERP software. You need to know enough about the software to understand accounting, ledgers, finance, and sales order processing to be able to take full requirements from a CFO or Finance Director, and understand enough to steer them towards the ideal software solution. Starting salary to £70k, plus £5k car allowance and benefits. Accounting qualifications would be beneficial.
You will assist with all stages of cloud and on premise implementation projects including some pre-sales, through requirements, work shops, analysis, documentation, configuration and training to go-live. You need to have a broad view of the business accounting aspects of ERP software and a strong understanding of your clients' needs. Flexible home working, with a fair amount of travel to client sites nationwide, and you will need togo to the office a few times a month so you must be happy travelling on a regular basis.
Excellent functional consulting skills and business process understanding is essential, and the ability to get to grips with the clients' accounting requirements, and you should be capable of leading software implementations through the full life cycle, including project planning, requirements gathering, statements of work, software configuration, and overseeing the clients' adoption and training before implementation. You will be a good coach and an excellent communicator, able to develop and build strong relationships and empathise with your customers.
The Job benefits
- As a Senior Implementation Consultant you will run your own projects, have a huge amount of autonomy and be able to make a lot of decisions on your own
- Their solution is superb, it has great functionality, it is neat, up to date and pretty
- This is the market leading solution, when clients get it, they love it straight away, (the competition is legacy software)
- Lots of variety, clients range from 2-3 in an office to a 100+ person company
- The business is very profitable, very successful and well run
- Staff like working here, very low staff turnover
- Rapidly growing company with good career opportunities
- Good people, decent people, honest people
The last Consultant they hired had a broad range of software skills and methodologies, which has brought a whole new perspective to the consulting team and new ideas. So if you have a mix of software and / or methods, and an open mind, this would be a bonus.
- Experienced ERP Software Implementation Consultant with Accounting / Finance modules
- Able to lead software implementations and manage project plans
- Strong analysis and real understanding of business processes
- A clear communicator with strength of character and able to empathise with clients
- Experience in training users and handling their change management issues
- Ideally you have worked with a variety of software and can bring new ideas to the table
- Accounting qualifications would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accounting / Finance Implementation Consultant to really grow into this role and have a lot of personal input into shaping the job and the business, working on demanding projects.Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing to find out more.