Are you an experienced Office Manager looking for a new opportunity with a Global Group?Location: London, Leadenhall BuildingOffice based role, up to £35K plus excellent benefits to include
Company pension scheme, Private medical insurance, Life assurance, Employee assistance scheme, Birthday off, Enhanced maternity and paternity pay as well as childcare vouchers. Lifestyle benefits platforms, our incentive programme also offers you great rewards throughout the year, including the chance to join our Elite Winners Club - where top performers get all-expenses-paid holidays to destinations like New York, Ibiza and Miami.
This is your typical Office Manager role. You will be joining one of the biggest Tech Recruitment companies in the UK, dealing with Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, Data Science, Cloud and eCommerce marketing.About the role:
Your duties will be structured around managing our Leadenhall Office in London. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office, from office supplies to general maintenance and you will be supporting the Senior Leadership Team with administration duties.Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the office day-to -day requirements
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for the senior team
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Ordering office supplies
- Management of all facilities, meeting rooms and health & safety activities within the offices
The successful candidate:
- Support with the effective induction / on-boarding of all new employees
- Supporting the organising of events and conferences
- Be the first point of contact for all queries/ complaints / IT enquiries
- Liaising with internal colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Manage and administer group wide systems and processes
- To be highly organised and efficient
- A problem solver with analytical skills
- A very good multitasker
- Able to handle high volume and fast paced environments
- Professional in your approach with the ability to deal with people on all levels
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A team player with a flexible and proactive approach to work
- High attention to detail- High levels of discretion and understand the need for confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Sound business ethics and integrity.
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.