Exciting opportunity for an individual that is wanting to progress their Finance Business Partner career in a dynamic and prosperous environment!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of regular, insightful reporting to the senior leadership team
- Build and develop efficient, robust financial models to enable better, more informed decision making
- Reporting integration of acquisitions into the group, including due diligence support
- Budget and Forecasting, ensuring consistency across the division with robust models, clear and concise summarised outputs and driver-built approach based on accurate historical data
- Business partner with existing and new entities, working with Senior Management to understand their business and support them accordingly
- Ensure one version of the truth in reported numbers
- Help to implement data strategy, utilising and developing reporting tools and applications to automate the reporting suite
- Deputise for Head of Commercial when needed
- Provide advice, support and training to other team members
- Being proactive and analysing trends, spotting opportunities and asking pertinent relevant questions of the business to help RIS achieve its results and spot opportunities
- Analyse external trends and identify commercial opportunities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Analysis enables sound decision making and facilitates insight into business performance
- Analysis is complete and timely for inclusion in regular reporting
- Reporting is free of errors and omissions, and delivered to deadlines
- Feedback on quality, reliability, consistency and benefit of reporting and insight
- Continuous improvement of user experience (internal, distributors, partners, insurers)
- Ad hoc requests are appropriately prioritised and managed
- New growth opportunities (GWP, income, volume or contribution) identified, developed and delivered by the team though provision of information and insight
Skills and experience -
- Degree level education, preferably mathematical, statistical, finance or economics or same via experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong technical skills and exposure to database technologies which include MS Excel, MS Access, SQL.
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Track record of successfully delivering analytical insight that results in real business change and enhanced performance
- Highly numerate and comfortable with complex mathematical models / calculations.
- Contributing to the strategic direction of a business unit/division/company
- Capability to take a complex issue/set of data and present to non-experts.
- Track record of continuous development & improvement
- Advanced data manipulation skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Use of complex financial models
- Working in a deadline driven environment
- Experience of Salesforce
- Experience of Tableau
- Familiarity or exposure to the insurance division
If you wish to speak further about this role, call me on .