Are you an experienced Charities and Academies Audit Manager? Are you looking for a role offering remote working? The Bishop's Stortford office of this Top 30 UK accountancy firm is home an audit and accounts departments of around 20 audit and accounts professionals, and they are looking to bring on board an Audit Manager to work primarily with a Charities and Academies focused portfolio of clients.
What is great about this Charities and Academies Audit Manager role?
- Salary of £52,000 - £64,000
- 25 days holiday + Buy 5
- Life assurance/ private medical / pension scheme
- Remote Working
- Free Parking/Close to Station
- Dress for you Diary
- Discounted gym membership
Charities and Academies Audit Manager Role overview
- Manage a portfolio of clients with a fee income £500k-£600k
- Clients are with the education and not for profit sectors
- Responsible for Managing Audit assignments
- Training and development of a team of trainees
- Managing WIP and Billing
What will you need to be successful in this Charities and Academies Audit Manager role?
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients including WIP and billing
- Experience reviewing work and files
- Experience training and developing staff
To be considered for this Charities and Academies Audit Manager Role, contact or call
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.