Role: Finance Manager
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. This is a new role which will see the successful candidate take on the day-to-day responsibility for financial reporting and control for the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
You will be energetic, motivated, be a people person and have exceptional attention to detail. You will also have a desire to add commercial value and drive continuous improvement.
* Day-to-day management of a small team of accounts assistants
* Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts including a detailed commentary of performance for each cost centre
* Business partnering with key heads of departments to communicate budgets, forecasts and trend analysis across the business
* Support the Finance Director and Board through future investment/funding rounds to aid continued growth
* Backed by sound financial analysis, make recommendations for process improvements.
* Cash flow forecasting, approving all supplier payments and providing higher level support with credit control related queries
* Assist with supplier contract negotiations
* Preparation of year end accounts and being the main point of contact with the Auditors
Skills and experience:
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with relevant post-qualified experience
* Excellent management accounting, analytical and budgeting and planning experience
* Experience managing, supporting and developing finance colleagues
* Strong business partnering and process improvement skills
* Excellent communication skills, will be passionate about what you do and will lead from the front
* Excel savvy with the ability to analyse high volumes of data
* ERP implementation experience would be an advantage
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance