Location:Plymouth (Site based 5 days per week)
Pay:£350 - £450 per day
Duration:On going 5 year framework
Are you an experienced Quality Manager or Quality engineer looking for an exciting and complex position in Plymouth?
Do you have experience in the Nuclear sector or other highly regulated industries with a competent knowledge of the standards and records needed?
My client, a leading contractor are the tier 1 on a large scheme in Devonport dockyard for a large MOD scheme, ideal candidates will need a live baseline or SC clearance or willing to go through this.
- Provides guidance to employees within the latitude of established policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including understanding of current business trends.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- May have budget responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of activities of a group or department with responsibility for results.
- In some instances, may be responsible for functional area and may not have direct reports. Minimum Requirements
- Detailed knowledge of ISO 9001 and the implementation thereof.
- Knowledge of lean and ISO 44001/collaborative working is desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 is desirable.
- Strong strategic management and organizational skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of industry practices/safety/quality management systems.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and specifications, including design control processes.
- Experienced in statistical reporting including KPIs and trend analysis.
-Ability to perform in a multi-cultural and time driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills using English Language (and local language as deemed necessary). Preferred Qualifications
- Engineering degree or a related field, incorporating quality qualifications.
- Certified Lead Auditor/Internal Auditor for ISO 9001 or equivalent.
- Chartered Quality Professional or equivalent