Audit Director Job Vacancy
Are you an Audit Senior Manager looking to progress to Audit Director within a highly regarded and growing accountancy firm?
Or are you at Director-level looking for a new challenge? If so, this Audit Director role in Blackburn could be for you.
ACA or ACCA qualified with significant experience of audit and general accounting and ideally, you'll have RI status. You will need to have demonstrable know-how of leading a varied client portfolio, as well as driving business growth through scouting new opportunities and networking.
You'll be well accustomed to overseeing the work of the audit department and be used to portfolios of clients in a range of sectors with significant associated turnovers.
You'll be a proven and effective leader with excellent communication skills, responsible for ensuring the workforce is supported and motivated and able to deliver to a high standard.
You'll also need to be technically sound with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you'll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.Job Purpose
About this firm
- Management of audit work for a large portfolio of clients as well as monitoring the WIP of generalised accountancy service.
- Working to ensure all departments are working t to deadlines and KPIs.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that clients receive the benefit of all business services.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the firm's offering and promote the capabilities with other team members.
- Representing the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Be a go-to advisor to address client concerns and queries.
- Nurture trusted and long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Providing appraisals, training and development for colleagues and team members.
- The implementation of automated processes to streamline the firm's workflow and increase output and service levels.
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader.
This established accountancy practice with multiple offices in the Northwest of England is proud of its heritage and is recognised for its wide-ranging accountancy support, providing a personal service to a varied client portfolio.
The highly successful firm adopts a proactive approach to problem-solving and is always striving to deliver excellence.
Looking for a like-minded professional who can be an integral part of the team, this firm is best suited to a forward-thinking and highly motivated Audit Director.Employee Benefits
- £100,000 to £120,000 pa.
- Full time, permanent role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits system.
- Life assurance.
- Flexible working.
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Significant audit and generalised accountancy practice experience.
- RI status, or about to obtain, is desirable.
- Supervisory experience with a motivational and constructive approach.
- A positive, can-do attitude when working under pressure.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality service.
- A team player who is eager to support the wider team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountantyc recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Blackburn and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.