PR Account ExecutiveLondon (Hybrid)Job Description:
Our established client based in London is currently seeking a PR Account Executive to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will deliver creative PR and social media campaigns for a portfolio of technology clients. Working as a critical member of an established, multi-skilled team, the ideal candidate will have agency experience in B2B technology PR and social media, excellent writing skills and a desire to make an impact in an exciting and innovative agency.Key Responsibilities:
- Being a driving force on account teams to: deliver new ideas, uncover opportunities, engage with media, analysts, and influencers, develop and draft content, keep projects and timelines on track and drive towards client objectives
- Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines
- Proactively developing and managing client correspondence
- Building a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients
- Overseeing research, preparation, and maintenance of accurate media/analyst lists; manage comprehensive coverage monitoring; prepare accurate and timely client reports and provide thoughtful analysis and feedback on results
- Developing and building national and local media/analyst contacts and keep abreast of developments in enterprise, enthusiast, and consumer tech, including reporter moves, outlet changes, etc.
- Working across PR, social media, and content marketing disciplines to deliver on client objectives, continually learning new skills and deploying them to improve client results.
- Consistently producing high quality communications content, and contributing to creation of communications plans that meet client objectives
- Maintaining clear and consistent communications between clients and account team
- Previous PR and/or marketing experience, ideally working for B2B technology clients.
- Experience of media relations including journalist liaison, press list maintenance, feature pitching and coverage tracking
- Strong writing capabilities with excellent attention to detail including experience writing blogs
- Experience working in a busy press office/account team, developing PR campaigns and liaising with relevant media
- Experience delivering social media campaigns (organic or paid) is desirable, as is knowledge or experience of related marketing and content marketing disciplines
- Understanding of PR or marketing and social media
- A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
- Great at building relationships with clients and internal colleagues at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- An ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.