DARA are proud to be partnering a leading FMCG space. We are searching for a commercially aware Management Accountant who has a strong interest in the sector. Through your insightful analysis and opinions; you will influence key stakeholders during decision making processes. This position will fill you with a vast amount of value-add. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT: The Role
- Business partnering and advising on investment decisions
- Investment analysis
- Play a leading role in the deployment of strategies
- Perform insightful analysis including documenting how the P&L and balance sheet impacts investments
- In-depth financial analysis and modelling
- Guide and support junior members, you will be their role model
- Qualified ACA, CIMA - or equivalent. We will consider a finalist.
- Proven experience of building stern relationships
- Basic Salary: £45-55k per annum (depending on experience.
- Bonus: 10% of basic salary
- Benefits: healthcare, company perks, 27 days holiday
- Work dynamic: split between 50% in the office and 50% home working