MFL Teacher - maternity contract - September 2022
Here at Veritas Education I am currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and forward thinking MFL teacher on behalf of my secondary school partner based in the Kirklees area, easily commutable from areas such as Huddersfield, Batley, Dewsbury and Liversedge. If you are looking for a long-term role in a Good rated school, this is the ideal role for you. Teaching Spanish up to Key stage 4 and French up to Key stage 3 you will be delivering a forward thinking exciting lessons across Years 7 to 11.
What I am looking for
- Experience teaching Spanish and French
- Great classroom experience and presence
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging inclusive lessons
- High subject knowledge and enthusiasm
- Full time availability with an enhanced DBS certificate (this can be applied for)
The school in question is rated Good by Ofsted and put a real emphasis on relationship building with their pupils. With a wide range of different cultures and backgrounds within school, this is a lively environment in which staff work collaboratively to make sure learning is achieved every day. Find out more about this role and apply with an updated CV and I will be in touch shortly. Shortlisting and interviews start as soon as possible.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'