This role is more on the FP&A side, with a focus on preparing information and analysis for the senior management teams, board of directors and also materials that go to investors.
6-9 month contract.Client Details
Our client is a listed PLC and excellent place to work. Description
The Interim Finance analyst is responsible for;
- Produce and present consolidated financial Budget and forecast information along with relevant analysis, for PLC board review, covering P&L, balance sheet, cash flow.
- Provide key financial performance information to the Investor Relations
- Assist with the production of the month-end Flash results and analysis of the monthly financial information, including but not limited to the analysis of financial performance against latest forecasts/ budgets, tracking of certain cost categories and obtaining explanations from the business for key variances
- Contribute to the Group's year end close process, validating submissions, sense checking key metrics and performing analytics to identify issues before numbers are finalised
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly strategy dashboard of key financial indicators.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst who meets the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA, CIMA)
- Right to work in UK
- Able to work hybrid from home and office in High Wycombe
- Extensive FP&A/ Financial Analysis gained in large bluechip business (PLC business ideal)
- Experienced in month end close, providing analysis, forecasting and planning, supporting and challenging businesses to make optimal performance decisions Job Offer
Daily Rate and long term contract
Financial lPlanning and Analysis
Commercial Finance Manager
Engineering/ Manufacturing/ Construction/ Technology/ PLC