Eclipse Marketing is looking for an experienced Social Media Executive who is going to help us take our marketing to the next stage in its development.
We are recruiting a Social Media Account Executive in Chester to work across a broad range of clients and sectors.
You will have at least two years' experience in a digital/creative agency or in an in-house marketing team.
So, if you are a hardworking, team player (with a good sense of humour of course!) who feels that this is the next step in their career development, then let's talk!About Us
32 years is a long time to be doing anything, never mind innovating, marketing and solving seemingly impossible problems for clients, but that's exactly what we've been doing at Eclipse Marketing for over 3 decades.
In fact, we've been reading the word impossible wrong for the last few decades, we much prefer to read it our way 'I'm Possible'. Creating innovative marketing solutions for our clients is something that's become a way of life for our team and it's the reason that when our clients choose us, they stay with us, some have been with us since we began!
Over the years our team has grown, gathering experts from the world of digital marketing, design and web development, along the way, which is why your ideas have never been in safer hands than they are today.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using our scheduling tools and social channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Work with the PPC team to develop, launch and manage paid campaigns that promote clients' brands and offerings
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Work with clients to agree strategies, curate appropriate content, report on results and give recommendations
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a Successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Project and campaign management skills
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
In addition to a comprehensive staff benefits package and a supportive working environment, there's loads of other cool stuff like:
- Free gym membership
- Life insurance policy
- Birthdays off
- Access to remote GP, medical second opinions and mental health support and advice.
- Free Pilates sessions
- Mindfulness programmes
- Regular team nights out
- Deliveroo treats from the boss!
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with qualifications, previous experience in or job titles including; Digital Agency Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Junior Digital Account Executive, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, CMS, Digital Account Manager, Instagram, Pinterest, Mailchimp, Social Media, PR, Digital Marketing Executive may also be considered.