KS1 Primary Teacher in Brent (Long Term) Are you an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher?
Educate Staffing is recruiting for a KS1 Primary Teacher in a mainstream Primary School in Croydon to start in September 2022.About Us:
About the school:
- An elite consultancy with a specialised team of Headteachers and Ofsted panel to support our staff
- Provide cash bonuses for your loyalty
- Trips abroad, the more time spent working
- Proven record of higher pay rates
To be considered for KS1 Teacher, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Primary Mainstream School caters to children aged 3 - 11years old
- The school has been rated as 'GOOD' by Ofsted
- Located in the Borough Croydon
- Strong and committed school community
- Active PTA (Parents teacher association)
- Easily accessible via Public Transport links
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher role, please apply with an updated CV now as interviews are being arranged immediately!
- Confident, creative & passionate
- Adaptable to the school ethos and Curriculum
- Experience of working with SEN children would be great
- Experience working with trauma
- Experience working with KS1
- Hold a valid Enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one
If you know anyone who would be interested in this KS1 Teacher vacancy, please call and refer them to us, and you could earn a reward from our Refer a Friend scheme*
Educate Staffing committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.