Brewster Partners are working with a global leader in the engineering sector who are seeking to appoint a Project Accountant to work within their high calibre finance team for an exciting new role with lots of development opportunities. This role will fundamentally support the accounting teams in the EMEA region, to act as an expert, to identify potential process improvements, and to assist on new and ongoing projects. This role is 100% remote but there are also offices across the UK so there is also office working options if needed.
- Working with the department heads to improve working practices.
- Assisting with EMEA Accounting Integration and Special Projects in identifying and implementing new initiatives.
- Assisting with the implementation of recently issued U.S. GAAP accounting guidance, including the coordination between the corporate team and the EMEA Controllers.
- Liaising within and across the EMEA accounting teams and other functions or stakeholders to troubleshoot procedural or accounting system problems.
- Assisting with running and coordinating with the EMEA subject matter expert groups.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Providing emergency assistance to the accounting teams across the region.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) - Part qualified candidates would be considered
- 3-5 years of relevant Accounting experience
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Very strong Excel and analytical skills required
- Knowledge of UK GAAP - US GAAP desirable
- Competitive salary up to £60k depending on experience
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working environment/home working/Remote working
- Great opportunities to progress
- Generous Pension, Corporate Benefits, Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, North West, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.