Year 3 Teacher - St. Helens
Full time - from September
Tradewind are recruiting for a confident and dedicated Primary teacher with excellent Key Stage 2 knowledge & experience, to take on a full time two term position.
Our client school is a mainstream Church of England Primary School in St. Helen. I would describe the school as mid-sized and recently graded as Outstanding by Ofsted, with excellent modern facilities. Staff describe the head as a strong leader with a clear vision for their school, who has an open-door policy for all.
They are keen to meet a teacher that shares the same ethos in Believe, Achieve and Shine. This job share opportunity has come up as their lower key stage 2 teacher is going on maternity leave. You will be expected to share planning, assessment and extracurricular clubs. This role is for two term initially, however there is scope for this to continue to the end of the academic year.Essential requirements:
QTS (or equivalent), knowledge and experience of KS2 curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, ECT or experienced teachers are welcome to apply.The benefits of working through Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant £100 bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher
or for more information about the roles available, contact Tradewind
recruitment on .