Initial Education are seeking enthusiastic and motivated secondary school Mathematics teachers that are looking for a new challenge. We are looking for individuals willing to do day-to-day supply work, as well as longer term placements that have the potential to turn into permanent positions. Both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
With both full-time and part-time positions available, successful candidates should have the following attributes:
* Hardworking and 'can do' attitude to inspire and motivate individuals
* A passion for getting the best out of individuals in your chosen subject area
* A devotion to self-improvement
* Flexibility to work in several different schools for varying lengths of time
* Exceptional knowledge and delivery of the KS3 and KS4 Mathematics curriculum
Skills and experienced required:
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service or willingness to apply for a new one
* Overseas police check if necessary
* A qualified teacher status (QTS) or a newly qualified teacher status (NQT)
* A relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Maths or a related area
* A minimum of two professional referees
If you are an experienced Maths teacher or are looking for a new challenge, you require more information, or you would simply like to register, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Initial Recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you