A leading brand based in Wokingham is looking or a Digitial Marketing Manager to join their team.
This a key position within the business and will be key in driving digital marketing strategy and further establishing our digital brand presence. The role will be responsible for all aspects of delivering digital marketing performance, including digital and social marketing channels, email marketing, SEO content performance and partnership marketing. The candidate will have a proven track record with a solid background of working across all digital channels with agencies and across multiple internal stake holders and a passion for all things digital marketing.
The role would suit a candidate with strong digital marketing and ecommerce experience who has a passion for brands in the digital space, user experience, data and e-comm sales.Key responsibilities:Digital Marketing AcquisitionSocial Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Email Marketing Programmes
- Responsible for scoping, delivery and monitoring of new and innovative organic and paid social campaign road maps. Working closely with brand, marketing, and sales the role will drive effective social media campaigns that drive new audiences, engagement, and sales.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of consumer campaigns against budget and KPI's, enabling campaign optimisation across platforms in line with products and customer demographics.
- Social monitoring across all platforms and implementation of best practice guidelines for customer responses.
- Creating and implementation of SEO Marketing strategies. This should be driven by consumer insights and optimise the customer experience, driving new traffic to the sites.
- Evolve customer loyalty across our digital platforms, delivering exclusive online experiences in the digital space.
Website Monitoring and Content
- Daily management of the email marketing platform and its customer data sets to ensure data compliance and effective usage of email marketing to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Drive the plans for testing triggered communications from the consumer and trade websites, monitoring impact on sales and activation.
- Support the delivery of all trade digital marketing communications, ensuring our retail partners are supported with best practice digital assets and support.
- Support new initiatives in driving email marketing acquisition programmes (instore and online).
- Weekly and monthly reporting of all email marketing activity.
- Review, manage and grow the customer data from the customer registration programmes.
- Road map the product and content plans across the websites, ensuring all input is aligned with Sales, Brand and Marketing teams.
- On-going review of the user experience across all the brand websites and feed into the web enhancements plan for future campaign assets or website developments.
- Launch and monitor customer reviews across the site.
- Work with the wider team and provide support when required to all internal touch points, including IT, Warehouse, Finance and Service.
- Refresh of digital content across internal digital sales platforms with the support from the Marketing and Brand teams.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of all traffic data and customer service enquiries.
Monitoring and Review
- Key contact between the brand/marketing, IT team, Warehouse and Customer Service, ensuring any new content and campaigns are communicated in advance.
- Review traffic data across all websites, providing daily and weekly insights using Google Analytics.
- Ensure KPI's for both web traffic and sales are reviewed and presented on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work closely with the brand management team to review stock availability where required on selected platforms.
- Use reporting to develop consumer insights to drive additional traffic and sales.
Ideally applicants would have:
Salary up to £45k + £5k bonus + 25 days holiday, free parking, pension and other benefits.
- Experience of working across all digital marketing channels and building brands in the digital space.
- Experience of CMS (Content Management Systems), Magento.
- Strong self-management and proven experience of working with other team functions.
- Online e-commerce experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to make things happen within deadlines.
- Problem solver.
- Strong work ethic.
- Degree educated.
- 5+ years' experience in a digital e-comms role.