We are looking for Account Managers to work with an award-winning mangement consultancy. This company support their healthcare Clients in generating competitive strategies underpinned with excellent customer insight, clear objectives and actionable implemetation. This company has grown rapidly over the last 4 years which is why they need to expand their team.Salary & Benefits
This role pays £40k for an account manager and up to £55k per year for a senior account manager plus car allowance, 5 weeks paid holiday, a company pension scheme and healthcare assitance programme.
Bonus for account manager level 10% of salary and senior acccount manager level 20% of salary based on performance.
Office in Ascot walking distance to the station and you will need to be in the office on occasion, work on site with Clients and have the opportunity to work remotely as needed.Responsibilities
Responsibilities for this Project Manager / Account Manager role in Healthcare include:
- working on multiple heathcare projects with your team
- being primary point of contact for all client projects and activities ensuring all deadlilnes are met
- day to day running and co-ordination of accounts and projects with significant levels of autonomy and supervison of project managers and account executives (depending on level)
- establishing outstanding relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- proactively ensure clients are kept up to date, anitcipate needs and be responsive to queries
Abilities and knowledge required for this Project Manager / Account Manager role include:
- Client service approach
- Strong problem-solving, planning and proecess thinking skills with the ability to resolve issues
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and / or marketing and / or training consultancy
- Strict eye for detail with a strong team-orientated approach.
- Ability to proactively plan and prioritise workload for yourself and others whilst managing competing priorities
- Highly professional
- Competency in Excel, Work & Outlook,
- Accurate written and spoken English with excellent grammar.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
Educated to a degree level preferably in project management, marketing or business discipline and / or a professional qualification in marketing e.g CIM