We're working with one of the biggest names in the Insurance Investment world, advising in the search for a Senior Manger to lead the SAA efforts across Shareholder Assets.
If you're currently working in Investment Risk within an insurance setting, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join a fast-growing function and play a core part in shaping your own future.
You will work extensively with Investment Managers on the SAA process, helping to define framework, process and understand potential risks.
You will be given independence and the ability to 'get on with it' - ultimately you will define the direction of the SAA team, so must be capable of leading the process and have appetite to grow.Tasks will include:
- Providing advice and oversight on SAA and BPA transactions.
- Design and implement line 2 oversight risk framework for shareholder assets.
- Work with key stakeholders across the asset management business to understand in transactions, rebalancing and asset strategy.
- Identify, and lead targeted line 2 reviews of asset management capability to support independent assurance activities across the group
- Asses Credit risk associated with transactions.
- Thriving in an unstructured environment which you can make your own.
- Excellent knowledge of Solvency II in a Life Insurance setting.
- Strong experience working on SAA is essential.
- Experience working with BPA preferable, but not essential.
- Strong modelling and data skills, appetite to be commercially focused.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills up to C-Level.