Senior Care Assistant/Team LeaderLocations:
Bristol Court Extra Care Scheme, Feltham - TW14 9AGPay Rate:
£11.55 - £12.35 per hourShifts available
: 2:30pm - 10:00pm, including weekends, 'guaranteed hours'
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Always Kind, Always Honest, We Listen, We Learn
We're in it together, working with you to give you the life you want!
Here at London Care we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for a kind, honest and compassionate Senior Care Assistant to join the team to support the delivery of the highest quality care support services by carrying out a range of functions in the Extra Care setting, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of care workers. Being a Senior Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling. Imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
Duties will include:
- Planning and reviewing care services
- Supervising care workers
- Understanding of principles of health and safety, risk assessment and management as applicable to the care sector
- Preventing abuse and neglect
- Quality assurance
- Administration tasks
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc) for your service users
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- Good level of experience in delivering care support services is essential
- Understanding of principles of good care
- Solid understanding of the statutory and regulatory framework relating to Extra Care Services
- Understanding of the needs of specific tenant groups (as relevant to the Extra Care scheme)
- Leadership; able to inspire and motivate others
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
'APPLY TODAY' to 'Be one of the people that make a difference!'