Are you a Teacher of ICT and Business Studies looking for their next opportunity from September 2022? Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher of ICT and Business for a September start on a long term basis at a 11 - 18 Secondary School in Sheffield and want to hear from you.ICT and Business Studies TeacherSheffield/Derbyshire£131.97 to £213.35 per day subject to AWR
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status and experience of teaching in Secondary Schools.September 2022 - OngoingThe role
Vision for Education are recruiting on behalf of a vibrant 11 - 18 Secondary Academy for a Teacher of Business Studies and ICT, If you are able to teach to KS5, it would be advantageous, but not essential. You will be responsible for the full teaching role from planning and preparing memorable lessons ensuring progress and engagement, through to marking and assessment duties and Parents' evenings as and when required.The School
The school is a bustling Academy on the Derbyshire outskirts of Sheffield providing quality education for Students aged 11 - 18. The Academy look for innovative and inspiring Teaching professionals to adapt into the school culture and become integrated members of staff within and outside of the classroom. Behaviour is generally good, and the school Leadership team work collaboratively to ensure the best possible behaviours and outcomes for all students.Requirements
To be considered for the position of Business Studies and ICT Teacher you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS.
- Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to A-level, but at least GCSE.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and are part of the Edwin Group.What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
How to apply
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a Teacher of Business and ICT who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.