Finance Business Partner
Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner?
Due to a restructure a newly created role has become available within a large manufacturing business based their headquarters in Crewe
This business aim to become leaders within their industry, as well as the most technically advanced and innovative business in their sector.
This brand-new opportunity as a Finance Business Partner
will give an individual the option to make this brand-new role their own. You will be able to carve your own path within this manufacturing business as a leader of people who brings the ability to influence and motivate a team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be working closely with the Operational and Commercial Teams on some exciting projects and collaborating with General Managers to increase financial gains through effective cost control and delivery of profit improvement projects.
The business offers an excellent benefits package including a bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday and life assurance, as well as exclusive access to a discount and cashback scheme!
Please note: This role will involve weekly travel to another UK site.Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of monthly Business Unit financials.
- Monitors and follows-up Business Unit performance and deviations.
- Coordinates cross functional controlling processes and projects.
- Co-ordination of the annual budget.
- Control of capital employed with particular focus on stock integrity (controlled via perpetual inventory) and aged debt.
- Identify and propose profit improvement initiatives.
- Prepares and provides insights to the Business Unit Management teams in all financial aspects (strategic and operational).
- Ensures excellence in organisational development and continues process improvement for the controlling and finance function.
- Overall responsibility for financial information and planning systems within the Business Unit.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Overheads and cost analysis
- Accountable for Business Unit Rebates, including reconciliation of rebates.
- Costing & stock valuation and support for standard costings.
- A demonstrable track record operating as a Finance Business Partner within a Manufacturing or FMCG business
- Proven ability to influence and motivate business stakeholders as a natural leader
- You must ensure you are comfortable using data, ideas and experiences to support continuous improvement and changes
- Happy to travel to other UK sites on a weekly basis
- CIMA or ACCA qualifications are preferred. However, with relevant experience candidates are welcomed to apply.
- Finance Business PartnerLocation
- £48-52k + bonus + excellent benefits package Privacy notice:
At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.