I am retained to hire for this beautiful brand and looking forward to speaking with Digital Marketing Managers keen to explore further.
Ayrela was developed with the desire to make South Asian brides look amazing as well as feel amazing! Ayrela makes this happen by facilitating collaborative fashion consumption (via garment rental) for high end South Asian bridal and special occasion wear. An innovative start-up company who recognise the expense and limitations of purchasing dream garments along with their passion to support a sustainable future for our planet.
In order to support this launch we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive growth, brand awareness, sales and the expansion of Ayrela's products and services. You will assist in devising, implementing, and executing initiatives and strategies to grow the brand's market share and customer base across digital marketing efforts including Paid Search, Display, Affiliates, Email Marketing.
This is an extremely exciting time to be joining the business, you will be rewarded with a very warm welcome and flexible culture, a role that can be 'moulded into your own' and the chance to support in the growth of the Digital Marketing Team. A role that would suit an established Digital Marketing Manager or a Digital Executive looking to take that next step?HO is located in Hertfordshire - this is a permanent position £40-£45k DOE offering a hybrid approach with flex to WFH, work around part time hours in the office (to suit a school run or a dog walk maybe) even happy to consider a 4 day working week?
- Assist in developing online marketing campaigns and strategies, with a special focus on brand marketing, to drive awareness, increase revenue/traffic across online platforms
- Assist in managing the budget/forecasting for the Digital/Marketing Strategy.
- Managing performance channels (Paid Search, Paid Social & Display) and CRM (including Email Marketing)
- Manage digital marketing agency partners
- Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company
- Researching and understanding the company's long-term goals
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies
- Gather data on competitors and general consumers behaviour for evaluation
- Track and analyse market data through analytics and growth metrics to optimize future campaigns
- Report back on ROI/Success of campaigns and findings
Ideally you will have
- A degree or equivalent in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a related role preferably within the retail/fashion/lifestyle brand ecommerce landscape.
- Strong understanding of how to use Social Media channels to promote the company and its products. Key social media channels being, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn. Facebook and Twitter would be secondary.
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
- Skilled at web optimization, understanding of SEO, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- Knowledge automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Excellent understanding of PPC, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Ads, Affiliates, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad platforms
- You will demonstrate ambition , a creative yet analytical proactive team member who looks for ways to improve activities.
- Personable, friendly and outgoing - strategic yet happy to roll sleves up and muck in.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset keen to learn and develop
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.
- Happy to work the occasional evening/weekends to support appropriate events
- It would be great if you have a passion for fashion - South Asian would be a massive bonus!