Temp Credit Controller - to start MONDAY£12-14 per hourTelfordThe Role
If you enjoy the challenge of getting aged debtor days down and developing relationships with your clients this could be the role for you. You will have exceptional customer service skills and be someone who is happy to hit the ground running, managing a portfolio of clients and be used to working in a deadline driven environment.
You will have sole charge of the role of Credit Control however, as this becomes more manageable day to day, you will get involved in a more rounded Accounts Assistant role supporting the Finance Manager and rest of the team.Key responsibilities include:
Skills and Experience
- Responsibility for all credit control and driving the debtor days
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Sales Ledger and invoicing responsibility
- General accounts administration including responding to inbound queries
- Cover for other members of the accounts team
- Experience of Microsoft Office with good Excel skills essential
- Sage Line 50 accounts desirable
- Credit Control Experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI's
- Ambitious and self-motivated.