Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher in the Greenwich and surrounding area, who would like to keep your hand in teaching but need more flexibility? We support Local Authorities and SEN teams in London with putting in place 1:1 tuition for young and vulnerable children who are out of education.
This is a great way to teach children without whole-class responsibility! We can get up to 15 hours per pupil for tuition, and English & Maths will be the main subjects required.
You would be working with children who have varied needs and abilities, to prepare them to re-enter a school setting. Each pupil will be different, and so tailored lessons to engage each student is a must!
- Fully Qualified Teacher or experienced tutors
- Experience working with children who have additional needs
- The ability to persevere with engaging a disengaged pupil
- Develop bespoke sessions for each individual pupil
- Flexibility to adjust sessions accordingly
- Understanding of safeguarding protocols
- Complete daily attendance & learning logs
- Weekly pay (PAYE)
- The ability to upskill, through our CPD courses
- Dedicated consultant to support you
- Safeguarding Children Training
- Flexible working to suit your schedule
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.