PPA Key Stage One and Two cover teachers required for September start in Cheltenham.
Primary schools around Cheltenham require regular supply teachers for PPA cover across Key Stage One and Two. This role is on a day to day basis covering a range of different lessons. This is a fantastic opportunity for Early Career teachers to gain more teaching experience before their first role or for returning teachers to get their way back into the classroom.
We proudly work with a variety of highly-rated schools around the Gloucestershire area and are often the recruitment agency of choice!
Class People are a team of educational specialists and former teachers who are keen to support you in all areas of teaching such as planning, assessment and application writing.
To support transitions into different key stages, Class People offer a mentoring/training programme for teachers who would like to boost their confidence in teaching all year groups.
To apply for this role, you need:
- A Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of primary teaching (whether that be as university placements or former roles).
- A flexible, hard-working individual who is passionate about making a difference in children's learning.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
- Right to work within the UK.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with our primary consultant, Ciara on (phone number removed) or email ciara @(url removed)