Our Compliance Team is looking to recruit a Compliance Manager
The role has come about as a result of an internal promotion. You will be working with the Head of Compliance to ensure that department managers in Cardif Pinnacle comply with regulatory and BNP Paribas Cardif requirements.
This will be achieved by developing strong internal relationships with key stakeholders, managing the regulatory monitoring programme and providing policy advice to bring about solutions which meet regulatory requirements and enable Cardif Pinnacle to achieve its commercial goals.Why work for us?
Cardif Pinnacle is a Top 5 UK Pet insurer with a clear ambition to be the leading Pet healthcare and insurance services partner in the UK. Over the last two years, through the success of our partnership strategy, which includes Sainsbury's Bank, PDSA and Post Office, we've doubled the size of our business. We have strong growth plans through UK and European partnerships, our own brand EveryPaw, and a clear vision for the development of our customer and partner proposition.
Not only do we have big ambitions for continued growth and innovation, we also pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We get that not everyone works best confined to the four walls of the office, which is why we have embraced hybrid working. Our teams can come together to collaborate in the office when needed, but have the space and the freedom to work from home. We believe people should have the best of both worlds to foster creativity, autonomy and productivity. It helps support a good work-life balance, and it's the way we want to be.You should apply if....
- You have extensive Compliance and Regulatory experience within financial services.
- You have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to network at all levels and build excellent internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and manage the department workloads, whilst delivering a high standard of service.
- You think analytically and are able to understand complex technical information
- You can displaying confidence and professionalism by demonstrating relevant levels of knowledge and understanding, and providing views and opinions backed by a comprehension of commercial situations.
- You are able to manage change, work under pressure and secure results.
- You have a Full driving licence
It is not essential, but it would be advantageous if you have the following experience;
Want to know more about the role? You will be responsible for;
- You have experience in the Insurance industry
- You have a diploma in Compliance (DiPCOMP)
- You are an Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)
- You can demonstrate People management and leadership experience
- Maintaining awareness of the legislation and regulation affecting the insurance industry and to ensure that all parts of Cardif Pinnacle are made aware of the changes impacting the business on a timely basis.
- Providing accurate, clear and concise advice on regulatory subjects.
- Representing Cardif Pinnacle in meetings with regulators, clients and Cardif/BNPP compliance.
- Working with the Head of Compliance to manage the creation and submission of regulatory reports for regulators and BNP Paribas Cardif.
- Working with the Head of Compliance to write appropriate policies and procedures to meet the requirements of the regulators and BNP Paribas Cardif.
- Management of the financial promotions approval process for all marketing material, including telesales scripts and web sites
- Working with the Head of Compliance to create and proactively manage the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan. To work with the Compliance Assistant to deliver the required periodic reviews, making recommendations when the business does not meet the standards of the regulators or BNP Paribas Cardif.
- Contributing to working practices for internal departments within Cardif Pinnacle, including the relationships with key clients.
- Developing, producing and analysing MI to demonstrate the extent to which the Compliance Department is delivering against its objectives.
- Ensuring Cardif Pinnacle maintains adequate safeguards for data protection, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing.
- Contributing to the company's security, such as operations of the continuity and staff protection systems, by ensuring that the documentation is up-to-date and by participating to the tests and staff training,
- Acting as deputy for the Head of Compliance when necessary.
Not only is it a great role but it comes with the following amazing benefits....
- 24 days holiday per annum, rising to 30 days with service.
- You even get your Birthday off!
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- 10% Non-contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
- 4 x death in service benefit
- Private medical cover
- .....and so much more!