Respectful Care is Recruiting for Guaranteed Contractual Hours.
***Now Recruiting*** DRIVER ONLY POSITIONS
Respectful Care, the community's leading home care provider, supports individuals in their own homes with the support of professional carers who have been rated 'GOOD' by the Care Quality Commission.
£11.05 PH with Health and Social Care Level 2
£10.75 PH without Health and Social Care Level 2
(when picking up a shift you get an extra 80p on top of your hourly rate)
Our rewards reflect our service by ensuring they are the very best in the area:
* Guaranteed Contractual hours on the successful completion of your probationary period
* A flexible working pattern for work-life balance (7am-3pm, 3pm-10pm, or all day (7am-10pm) with alternate weekends off.
* Private healthcare plan (Westfield Health) which includes Optical, Dental, 24 Hour Advice, healthcare for dependant and much more.
* Professional training to support your personal development, including NVQ's and much more
* Our Coaching and Development Team gives a strong career progression pathway within the company
* Competitive mileage allowance at 25p per mile and end-of-year millage tax claim.
* Blue Light Card - discount card, retail, restaurants, days out etc
* All team members will receive a 10% discount and a priority turnaround on all our vehicle servicing/repairs at Viking Motors, plus discount tyres at Road Runner Tyre Centre, Rotherham.
* A strong supported network where you will feel listened to, valued, and empowered.
We ask from you:
* First and foremost - uphold our reputation of being 'Outstanding', at all times.
* To be emotionally and physically dedicated to enhancing the lives of our clients with respect, dignity, and empathy.
* Take a person-centred approach always, by ensuring the clients are at the heart of everything you do.
* Demonstrate commitment with a positive, proactive attitude to training and self-development that will benefit not only you but the people you support.
Our office's are located at, Unit B6, Taylors Court, Rotherham, S62 6NU.
"The job satisfaction I feel when visiting a client is indescribable, it can certainly be overwhelming at times, I make every minute count and sleep well at night knowing the difference I make on their lives