In this stand alone Head of Digital role, you will build and shape the digital marketing strategy for this growing business.Client Details
My client has experienced significant growth over the last few years and is now looking to expand upon that by adding a Head of Digital to the management team. With a diverse client base, this company are looking to continue their growth and target new customers.Description
As the Head of Digital you will:
- Own, develop and execute the digital marketing for the company - helping to support the growth of the business into new markets (for example - B2C, B2G etc)
- This will include optimising the website, social media, email marketing, paid search and SEO
- Track and report on all relevant KPIs, regularly presenting back to the wider business
- Work with senior management to ensure that all stakeholders are invested in the digital strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role; with the ability to display hands on experience of digital marketing - this is a standalone role, so you will need to roll your sleeves up!
- The ability to operate at a senior level, ensuring the digital strategy is aligned with the business's goals, as well as driving business forward
- A proven track record of optimising websites - ecommerce experience ideally
- Experience across B2B and B2C would be advantageous, as the role will be looking to grow custom in both areas
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
A competitive package, dependent on experience, is on offer to the successful candidate; this includes a competitive base salary (c.£60-70k DOE) plus exceptional company incentives and benefits.
The role can be office based in Hampshire, or the option to go in ad-hoc is also up for discussion.