STOREMAN £24000 / £25000 YEARLY SALARY
07:30AM - 16:00PM
· Purpose of the Job:
To manage the housekeeping, security and movement of materials in Depot's store in the most efficient and effective manner.
· Maintain Minimum and Maximum stock levels - using ERP System - Material Resource Planning (MRP) system.
· Create purchase orders using ERP System in line with theMRP updates.
· Manage and raise all local purchases in line with Aggreko standard procedures.
· Carry out monthly stock analysis to ensure the depot has the correct stock and stock levels for the depots fleet profile and replenishes stock accordingly.
· Manage the depots half year and end of year Stock Checks as defined by AME Finance.
· Create reports and stock adjustment requests accordingly.
· Approve all Stores Issue Vouchers (SIV)s and Materials Received Notes (MRN)s for stock, making note of any discrepancies and informing the Service Manager accordingly.
· Coordinating load outs of stock for sites - packing and distribution of spares/filters for engineers.
· Maintain and update the depot asset register, mark and identify all plant & equipment asset register.
· Ensure that specialist tools are booked in and out to engineers.
· Maintain and update the depot calibration register.
· Ensure all tools & testing equipment in stock is calibrated and ready for use.
· Maintain and update the loose lifting equipment register, ensuring that all equipment is legal and has the correct certification.
· Maintain a high level of housekeeping and security for the stores/stock.
· Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
· Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection.
· Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
· Vocational or Technical school qualification
· Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
· Availability to travel as and when required
· Depot based job requires frequent visits to the sites
· Has knowledge in mechanical or electrical field or both
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Fluent command of English language, spoken and written
· Experience in an ERP system is desired
· Effective planning organizational and time management skills
· Excellent keyboard skills, computer literate and experienced in spreadsheet packages
· High level of commitment and loyalty
· Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
· Capable of working on his/her own initiative
Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
If you are a hardworking and reliable candidate and believe this would be a suitable role for you then please ring (phone number removed) or email