Our well established Tewkesbury based client has a great new vacancy for Digital Marketing Assistant. Ideal candidatew will have a degree in marketing (or equivalent) and an understanding of digital marketing practices would be an advantage. This fantastic opportunity offers the chance to travel for trade shows (UK, & abroad).
This role is offered initially on a Fixed term contract for one year with the possibility of permanent and working from home with the requirement to attend the office in Tewkesbury on occasion. Own transport will be required.
£20/22k depending on experience.
* Work with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Executive to implement and execute the growing digital marketing strategy including multiple websites, email communications, content marketing campaigns (including SEO work), social media, webinars and video content.
* Ongoing daily maintenance of all digital marketing activities including managing regular updates to the website, email communications, uploading videos, assisting with social media and creating digital assets required.
* Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the company websites to attract maximum engagement
and ensure the customer journey is effective.
* Assist the Digital Marketing Executive with the maintenance of the Video channel.
* Representing the company with a professional manner and polished appearance at industry events, tradeshows and exhibitions as required and as agreed with the Head of Marketing.
* Assist with taking photographs at events where necessary.
* Assist with the co-ordination of video footage.
Ideal candidate requirements:
* Marketing degree or equivalent
* Knowledge or experience of digital marketing an advantage
* Up to date knowledge of social media and good IT skills
* Enthusiastic and motivated
* Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* Willingness to travel
* Driving licence & own transport
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers