Deputy Manager needed asap!
Willo Education are working exclusively with a private day nursery in the Coventry area who are looking for a Deputy Manager to join their team. The position will be full time and will be permanent.
The nursery run to an extremely high standard and pride themselves on their close-nit team, supportive management and providing the best possible care to all children.
The successful candidate will be able contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for all children in the nursery. To give support to other team members throughout the nursery. To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn, and develop.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* At least Level 3 or 4 in early years/childcare qualification or equivalent
* Experience of nurturing and encouraging children/colleagues
* Experience of implementing enjoyable activities for children
* Good understanding of children's needs and some understanding of child development
* Good customer service and partnership skills to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues and parents
* Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and children
* Ability to observe, comment and write clearly
* Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities and diversity Desirable Skills
* Experience of working with children (under 5's) within a nursery or childcare setting
* Understanding and practice of the EYFS
If you would like more information on this role, please give us a call on (phone number removed) or click apply now