HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / HGV Engineer
Salary: Up to £18.00ph (DOE) + £50pw late shift allowance
Hours: Mon to Fri earlies and lates (Alt sat mormings)
Are you a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic and fed up with being undervalued at your current employer?
Fed up with lack of training and development opportunities?
Simply looking for a new role offering a more competitive pay?
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic benefits:
* Training and development opportunities, will also consider Technicians mid-way through their apprenticeship and will put them through the rest
* Holiday pay is paid to include average overtime
* Overtime available paid at time and a half
* Holidays increase with length of service
* Opportunity to work with one of the largest brands
* Brand specific training courses
* Shift allowance paid on top of hourly rate for late shift
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic role:
* Service, maintenance and repairs to HGVs
* Using diagnostic tools to find faults and repair as necessary
* Replacing parts and completing work where required
* Conducting inspections, repairs, preventive maintenance, and MOT prep on vehicles
* Conducting road tests with customers
* Fully understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
* To maintain a high level of technical knowledge and to ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Windle
Contact No - (phone number removed)
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch regarding this HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic opportunity.
#hgvtechnician #hgvmechanic #hgvfitter #commercialvehicles #heavygoodsvehiclemechanic #lgvmechanic #lgvtechnician #commercialvehiclemechanic #commercialvehicletechnician
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role