SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - (PPC)
- 1 day A week in the London office Max
- Training in Paid Social is also offered
- We are looking for a Senior PPC Account Manager with a focus on Google & Microsoft Ads.
- You will take ownership of a handful of clients and will be a project manager across at least one of our high-profile clients.
- You will support the Head of AM in managing the team and clients too.
- You will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day
- management of paid search paid social and other biddable media campaigns across numerous verticals.
- Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with potential promotion into agency management.
- Effectively understand our brief and your clients' goals.
- analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and
- relevant optimisations.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and
- provide strategic recommendations.
- Grow to be the primary point of contact for your clients.
- Progress to advanced account manager and beyond.
- Support the Head of AM in running the paid media channel: training team
- delivering client success, business development, creating added value etc...
- Good English
- Second Language is desirable
- +3 years PPC and/or Biddable Media experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Clear understanding of paid search, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Relevant university education (ideally maths, economics & marketing).
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You like maths/data crunching and are happy to be working in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player and able to work autonomously.
- Highly organized and methodical work habits.
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.
Excellent opportunity - Please get in touch for an immediate interview