Senior Programmatic Account ExecutiveLocation:
Hybrid / Remote
We are looking for a Senior Programmatic Account Executive to help establish and grow the Programmatic offering within the agency. We are a small but fast-growing independent agency that services the world's leading luxury and premium clients, across all media channels. Due to some recent client wins, we are seeking a candidate, with Programmatic experience, to assist with the management of a number of accounts.
As part of the Paid Media team, the candidate will work across a pool of Programmatic candidates in strategy and implementation; whilst also being exposed and encouraged to work with other disciplines like Paid Search and Paid Social offering the right candidate the opportunity to hone your skills across multiple channels.OUTCOMES
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Own a portfolio of accounts, taking full responsibility for them by confidently and proactively carrying out day to day tasks without prompt. This ranges from media planning, tracking setup, DSP setup, reporting and analysis.
- Use your knowledge of programmatic & adtech platforms (DSPs, Adservers, Analytics Platforms etc) to help develop and establish the agency best practice framework for how to run a best-in-class, white-glove programmatic service for luxury clients
- Support wider Paid Media team on work with other channels including Paid Social & Paid Search (some experience with Google Ads, SA360, Facebook and LinkedIn preferable, but not essential).
- Create collateral for clients on how they can best leverage Programmatic platforms to improve their buying efficiencies
- Deliver award-worthy work that continues to establish Verb as the leading media agency for luxury brands worldwide
- Continuously monitor industry news and evaluate new technology & data providers to deliver strategic recommendations for growth to your clients
For this role, you must also demonstrate that you are:
? Intelligent, analytical and data-driven
? Organised with a strong work ethic
? Team player
? Self-aware & always challenging yourself to grow
? Down to earth - we're passionate about our work but we know what's important in life and we like to have fun along the wayCOMPANY BENEFITS
? High degree of autonomy in a role that can grow further as the company grows ? Competitive salary
? 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
? £500 contribution to personal development/gym membership via our Mind Body & Soul initiative
? Medical Cash Plan? We reward loyalty in our teams with an option to take a sabbatical at two and four years of service? Cycle to work scheme? Core hours? Family-friendly policies? 3% Pension? Free coffee, tea, and fruit? Perkbox account? Quarterly socials
This is an excellent opportunity that now also comes with Share options & Equity.
Please get in touch to learn more.