Senior Paid Social Account Manager
An award-winning, online marketing solutions agency, geared around matching clients' needs to promote their online presence since 1999.
We encourage openness, honesty, good communication and respect. We know that understanding comes from putting yourself in the shoes of others and asking the right questions.
Purse / Company Benefits
- £50K Neg - Dependent on experience
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Private health cover (after 1-year service)
- Flexible working hours
- Perkbox membership
- Duvet days
- Remote Flexible working / Or office - Your Choice
Skills, Capabilities & Experience
- Ideally 4-5 Experience within a paid social role
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager - strategy, creation, optimisation, and campaign analysis
- FB / Instagram / Twitter and other popular social platforms
- Ecommerce Experience
- Experience handling clients including accounts and reporting
- Confident in tracking and conversion optimisation
- Experience with budgeting
- Experience with analytical tools, such as Google and Facebook analytics and other 3rd party tools
- Highly analytical, with experience using data spreadsheets
- Demonstrate successful campaigns you have worked on as well as the ability to understand briefs
The purpose of this role is to create, run and manage campaigns across all major social platforms, for and its social media clients.
The role holder will work alongside the Business Development and Head of Departments to make sure the best possible results are delivered to clients. This role will be the point of contact for clients including helping them with their activity and answering any queries. This role is will be required to provide sufficient reports to clients, explaining the thoughts behind the data and providing recommendations and observations.
The Senior Paid Social Manager must be able to work on projects independently, using their own initiative and analytical mindset. The role holder must be receptive to feedback and be curious to understand how the work they are doing will impact the 'bigger picture'. As someone who is highly organised, the Paid Social Executive will be able to juggle several projects and tasks at once.Main Activities
- Creating Paid Social campaigns from scratch, implementing client activity, optimising campaigns
- Reacting and responding to sudden changes in activity status, happenings in market
- Handling account queries
- Helping clients to manage their own activity
- Proactively advising clients with recommendations and suggestions
- Precise management of client budgets and spends on platform
- Provide suitable reporting to clients and provide recommendations and observations from this data
- Help collect and record campaign data for future optimisation and activity
- Assist the Paid Social Manager with strategy presentation and participate in the occasional pitch
- Help build out and develop internal workflow
An Amazing opportunity for a creative, ambitious and driven Paid Social Manager that would like to be recognised, commended and rewarded for doing what they love.