KS2 Teacher - SittingbourneFull TimeRequired to start September 2022
Classic Education are seeking a KS2 Teacher to join a primary school in Sittingbourne that pride themselves on the strong relationships they build with their families and wider community. The staff are determined to ensure that their pupils succeed and feel confident in themselves, as well as consistently providing a safe and engaging learning environment for all.
The primary school are looking for an enthusiastic, confident primary school teacher who has a passion for teaching KS2, or someone that has previously been working in KS1 but would like to make the change to KS2.
If this sounds like you and a place you would love to visit and potentially work, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.The successful candidate will:
Classic Education can offer you:
- Be able to think on your feet
- Be a fantastic team player
- Have strong behavior management
- Hold QTS
- Hold an updated DBS
- Primary Teachers paid to scale
- Continues professional development for primary teachers
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend to Classic Education (must have worked for 20 days) and receive £25 Love To Shop vouchers just for registering, then £100 once the 20 days are completed.
If you would love to be part of this inspirational and inclusive primary school and team, then please send your CV or call us on .
Classic Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.