Post Completion Assistant - Real EstateCentral London £24,000 - £28,000
My client is a Legal 500 recognised law firm, who specialise in high-quality legal services and is looking for a Post Completion Assistant - Real Estate to join their successful Real Estate team. The successful candidate will ideally possess a good working knowledge of several key areas from the Property department. Duties and responsibilities of the Post Completion Assistant - Real Estate:
- Diarising OS1 and Companies House dates
- Preparing and lodging AP1/FR1 applications at the Land Registry
- Keeping an orderly system in place for dealing with all Post Completion matters
- Sending copy completion of registration to clients and lenders, along with any other documents that may be required by lenders.
- Dealing with any balances on account in accordance with the firm's policy
- Closing and archiving files once all post completion matters and balances have been dealt with
If you have at least 2 years' recent experience as Post Completion Assistant - Real Estate, please get in touch for confidential consideration.If you are considering legal support opportunities in London, I am always keen to speak with candidates to discuss the market and all private practice opportunities.