UI Web Developer- London- 12 Months- £300-£350 PAYE
A global FinTech company are looking for an experienced UI Web Developer to join their team on an initial 12 month assignment. The successful candidate will be test and deliver website related projects aligned to the overall strategy to attract, delight and acquire new customers.
- Build highly performant and optimised mobile first web pages using the latest technologies
- Work with experienced design team to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences
- QA, test and deploy changes on production environment
- Work closely with UK/US web team and join weekly calls to optimise the website and roll out new features
- Implement A/B tests using Optimizely and in-house tools
- Ensure the website is tagged properly for various tracking tools
- Implement personalisation tools
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical issues
- Implement basic changes to graphics using Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator
- 3+ years of hands-on front-end design and development experience
- Experience in the design, development and deployment of website changes
- Experience using wireframing tools
- Comfortable using Photoshop
- Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts
- Experience using A/B testing tools
- Experience using various WebAnalytics software
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
- French language is bonus
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.