Assistant Finance Business Partner - Home BasedUrgently Required, Temporary Opportunity Approx. 6-12 Month Assignment Hourly pay rate £13.79 - £14.85 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AAT Qualified Accountant. Reporting into the Senior Finance Business Partner on a day to day basis you will be required to deal with a variety of tasks in order to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
The role is initially being offered on a temporary basis for approximately 6-12 months to cover an increase in workload, but there is a strong possibility for the successful candidate this could be extended, even turn permanent!
My client is ideally seeking a candidate for an immediate start therefore, you must be free for work and available to commence the assignment ASAP. The successful candidate will play a significant role in supporting the Senior Finance Business Partner with the preparation of the monthly and annual accounts.
The suitable candidate will ideally be AAT qualified or nearing completion of the qualification, coupled with a strong transactional knowledge and background. My client will also consider applications from ACCA/CIMA studiers or candidates that are Qualified by Experience.Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior FBP with accurate forecasts for 4 localities
- Monitoring income and expenditure
- Preparation of the monthly budgets
- Reviewing actuals vs budget
- Reconciliation and reporting of the company bank accounts
- Preparation of prepayments and accruals
- Posting month end journals
- Reconciling the petty cash account
- Assisting with the production of finance information for budgets, forecasts and year-end statutory information
- Ad hoc projects as and when required by the team
- Experienced IT user, having worked with accounting software previously
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as a part of a larger team
- Ideally AAT qualified or a strong technical background having worked within a similar role previously
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - essential
The ideal candidate will be committed and dedicated to getting the job done. You will enjoy working with the different regions to assist with any queries and ensure relationships are built with all key stakeholders. Previous exposure of working within a similar role would be highly beneficial. The role is home based and all IT equipment will be provided. On-boarding will be conducted remotely however, if you would like to go into the office this can also be accommodated. My client is looking for someone to work 36.25 hours per week and they can be flexible with start/finish times. The suitable candidate will be pro-active in approach, enthusiastic and willing to alleviate the pressure off the Senior Manager.
This organisation offers a friendly working environment and the opportunity for a hands-on role. It also offers you the chance to make a difference and add value to the business.
Therefore, if you are interested and free for work ASAP, please contact the office Now for further information and to secure an interview slot!