Part time assistant management accountant role up to 19.5 hours a week, mainly remote, flexible hours Your new company
Your new company provides healthcare and support across Hampshire, including the Isle of Wight.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To provide support to the management accountants and finance managers within the Isle of Wight team in providing comprehensive management accounting services.
- Responsible for month end actions/adjustments to meet month end reporting timetable.
- Support the production of financial statements for month end reporting for areas of responsibility
- Support production of financial information and analysis at practice level as necessary
- Meet and support budget holders to meet their financial targets
- Update budgets to reflect inflation, virement and developments.
- Calculate and input accruals and prepayments to ensure the financial position reported is true and fair.
- Ad hoc project work including support into business cases as required.
What you'll get in return
- AAT qualifications or studying is advantageous
- Some experience in finance is desired
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- Remote working
- Opportunity for a permanent position
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.