A excellent opportunity has been made available for an Rapid Response Coordinator to join my client based near Banham due to winning a new contract.
This role is working 35 hours a week, covering either 8-4, 9-5 or 9.30-5.30.
They offer free parking. This role is initially on a temporary basis, however they are looking to go temp to perm for the right candidate paying £22,000 PA.
- Being first contact for phones
- Responding to customer emails
- Ensuring jobs are booked onto the system and scheduled per SLA's
- Liaising with Contract Manager/Technicians and Sub-Contractors
- Advising customers of scheduled call outs.
We are looking for:
- A confident person who is comfortable liaising with all parties on the telephone.
- With sound computer skills
- Who enjoys team working
- Who is organised and methodical
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:Weekly Pay•Holiday Pay - 28 days per annum•Reed Rewards• Life Assurance•Pension•Training & Development•Reed Discount Club•Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers•Reimbursed Police Checks• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.• Professional Temping Agreement• First and Secondary points of contact
This is an urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away, please apply now or send your CV to or or call
Please also request Andrea or Maxine on Linkedin
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Please also note all our roles are advertised on facebook, please find us and like our page http://reedfb or https://reednorwich