Technical Program ManagerLocation:
9am - 6pmOur team's mission: Improve the health of the Web Ecosystem.
Ensure that the Web Ecosystem meets user's, developer's and partner's needs. We work with external partners (Top Sites, Web Infrastructure, etc.) and Web Platform Engineering to make sure that the web has the tools, APIs, and guidance it needs to support the next-generation of Webapps and content.Help work with key web players to adopt technical best practices, launch new showcase web features, and grow web's presence as part of the core business strategies in order to keep the web frictionless, capable and delightful.Job Responsibilities:
We have an ambitious plan to expand operations beyond our current engagement model. As a Technical Program Manager in the team, you will help set up alternate engagement models for our Technical consultants to work with the ecosystem and help evaluate their impact and viability. That means
- Bootstrapping and managing partner focus groups in select markets
- Coordinate article writing
- Partner community management
- Manage office hours
- Help organizing industry events
- Our technical consultants will still provide all the content and the technical discussion with partners, the job is about creating a different context for these engagements to happen.
- Program management, basic web tech, reporting, ability to speak and write in English fluently
Interested? Please apply today!
- Ability to speak and write in German, Portuguese and/or Spanish fluently.