IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be supporting one of key clients who are a leader in their sector with the recruitment of a Communications Change Manager for a period of 6 months, paying up to £650 per day inside of IR35 working fully remotely.
You will be responsible for working across change workstreams to bring their change agenda and programme plan to life for their colleagues in their supporting functions and across their business. This is about creating communications that connect with their colleagues, communications that are clear and help colleagues understand what, why and how.What is expected of the Change Communications Manager?
What we look for in a Change Communications Manager?
- You will be the change communications lead for a large-scale transformation programme, which will involve engaging both their UK&I and International businesses.
- You will know how to use the change impact analysis and business readiness assessments to create a focused and segmented change comms plan.
- You will use audience and business insight and data to develop a communications strategy, approach and plan for the full programme lifecycle, including implementation and early life support/transition
- You will work closely with the Head of Internal Communications to develop and tell a compelling story to explain why change is needed, how it will support business success and explain any impacts on roles and responsibilities - always tying it back to their vision and strategy.
- You will work closely with their People team to make sure change is delivered successfully and on time, but also in the right way and with empathy, making sure managers have the information they need to effectively land this with their teams.
- You will work with programme leads, particularly the Programme Director and People Lead, to advise on the right activity, and manage track and measure stakeholder engagement and communications for the programme, so SMEs and managers are kept updated and are clear on what actions are required and when.
- You will partner with External Communications and the wider Internal Communications team, International Business and third-party suppliers as required.
• Several years' internal communications experience, some of which must be in managing change, preferably across multiple countries/territories.
• Experience working in a blended internal and external communications team would be an advantage.What the Change Communications Manager will receive?
• Huge brand to add to your portfolio
• £650 per day
• Remote working
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.